No products in the cart.
Baby Blueberry – Baby Wish List
Must have items for a second baby
If you’ve been following us on Instagram you’ll know that we are expecting a new addition to the BBK team. Our second little boy (Baby Blueberry aka Munchkin) is due in June and we are very excited to be growing our family. I’m particularly excited as I hadn’t discovered Instagram and the temptation of discovering all the wonderful brands I that have through social media when I was expecting Monkey (aka Big Blueberry).
I thought I’d share some of my favourite small brands for Babies and some of the products that are on my wish list second time round.
- Lottie & Lysh – Gorgeous Leggings, Rompers and Jackets and Lottie’s new Aztec Lion design has been designed in house and is absolutely stunning, we’ve ordered the boys first twinning bits, a white pair for Munchkin and a black pair for Monkey – http://www.lottieandlysh.co.uk/
- Little November – The cutest felt garlands and mobiles. Charlain is on maternity leave at the moment (check her feed for baby spam galore) but I’ve got my eye on one of those gorgeous garlands when she reopens – http://littlenovember.bigcartel.com/
- Lil Cubs – Stunning colourful unisex designs available as sleepsuits, muslins and bibs, whats not to love! – www.lilcubs.co.uk
- Panda & Ping – These are just the cutest PJ’s and Rompers and they are super soft too! We’ve just got our hands on a Romper for Munchkin and I think Monkey will be needing some PJ’s to match! – www.pandaping.com
- Bibs & Booties UK – Amy makes the most gorgeous high quality bibs and booties. We have brought several bits for friends and family and Munchkin already has some bits waiting for him. The bibs are such great quality and the booties will be perfect for keeping his toes warm when he’s in his carrier, something we really struggled with last time – www.bibsandbootiesuk.co.uk
- Turtledove London – I’ve got a bit of a thing for Dungas and Rompers this time round and Turtledoves clothes are just gorgeous quality, we can’t wait to add to our collection – www.turtledovelondon.com
Wish List Items
1. Pacapod Idaho | £60 | http://www.pacapod.com/idaho-black.html – A really good changing bag is a must for all mums, I’ve got my eye on the Pacapod Idaho, it looks great and unisex so Hubs doesn’t feel too self conscious when he’s out with the boys and I just love the idea of the Changing and Feeding pods to reduce the mess that can occur in a busy mums bag!
2. Fox’s Felts Beech Nibbler | £13.99 | https://foxsfelts.co.uk/product/star-beech-nibbler – Teething is the worst! Anything we can do to help this little one out, we will do. Foxs Felts founder Amy makes such gorgeous teethers we will definitely have a few in our arsenal, our faves are the Beech Nibblers and Teething Rings!
3. Slumberkins Yeti – https://slumberkins.com/collections/yeti/products/yeti-ultra-plush – The absolute top of my wish list is a Slumberkins Yeti, I don’t know why, I just absolutely love them. They also have super adorable Sloths, Bigfoots and soon Foxes.
4. Kokoso Baby | From £5.49 – http://kokoso.co.uk/kokoso-baby-shop – First time round I learned…if in doubt put coconut oil on it! Choices then were just Coconut Oil from the health store, this time round I can’t wait to use Kokoso Baby which is Dermatologically Tested and Suitable for Sensitive Skin.
5. Mama Designs Grey/Turquoise Cellular Blanket | from £18 – http://www.mamascarf.co.uk/product/cellular-blanket-greys/ – Cellular Blankets don’t have to be boring anymore, the Mama Designs ones are so soft and stylish and this one is going to go perfectly in our Grey nursery. I brought one of the Bright collection for my Niece recently and my Sister in Law is in love! I’ve also spied some Cloud Muslins on their Instagram which look gorgeous.
6. Sleepyhead Deluxe Pod- http://www.sleepyheadwebshop.com/en/products/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-deluxe-pod-0-8m-silver-lining.html – I just love everything about the Sleepyheads, from providing a safe sleeping space for co sleepers, making little ones feel more secure in their cots and even somewhere for a spot of tummy time. I also love that it would be a safe space for me to pop Munchkin down while Monkey wreaks havoc. The Silver Linings design would also go perfectly in our Grey and Mint nursery.
7. Snuzpod | £199.95 – http://www.snuz.co.uk/snuz/snuzpod2-bedside-crib-3-in-1-dove-grey/ – OK so maybe the Snuzpod is at the very top of my wish list this time round. After nights and nights of dead arms from sleeping with my arm over the side of the Moses Basket to soothe Monkey, to the pain of standing up post delivery every time I needed to lift him out or put him back in, as soon as I saw the Snuzpod nearly two years ago I knew that when I did it again, I needed to have one!
And of course one of our own Personalised Hello Sleepsuits is going to be a must for introducing him to the world.
Our Baby BBK range is aimed at the youngest of babes, and with our new Newborn size, our designs have never made more perfect coming home outfits or baby shower gifts!
You can see the full Blueberry Boo Kids range available exclusively for Babies HERE.
What was your must have item first, second, third or even fourth time round? I’d love it if you share some of your favourite brands and products for new babies, as you can see we love finding new small businesses to support.